CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year, New Start

I have become an avid Pinterest fan!  I have spent a lot of time pinning about nails and makeup and shoes and style.  Then, just a couple of days ago, I got wise and started looking at educational pins, which in turn introduced me to some amazing teaching blogs.  As I read some of these blogs, I just wanted to get in on some of the fun!  So, since I love blogging, I thought it might be fun to start a teacher blog.  I have made some great blogger friends from my other blogs, and have been so blessed and encouraged by them.  So as I start this new endeavor, I am excited to meet more friends and get more wonderful ideas, this time for my classroom!  I have already taken part in a couple of giveaways!  One that I am taking part in now is from Pitner's Potpourri.  She is giving away a gift card to Amazon, love Amazon, so have to give this a try! :)  Feel free to check it out here.  This is some of the fun I am talking about!
So, as the new semester of school starts, I am excited to start this new blog.  I love teaching and I look forward to sharing and learning many wonderful things, as well as sharing and hearing some fun stories.  Though my class is extremely tiny this year, we still are having a great time learning, and they can definitely be quite a hoot at times!  Such as today when my little boy said that now it's New Year's Adam (since we already celebrated New Year's Eve).   Hee hee.  I am so excited to start this, so please stop by and visit often, and please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by.  And I would love to have you follow my blog as well.  Let's be new blogger friends!  Looking forward to meeting you and getting to know you!

5 comments:

Abby

Welcome aboard!! So excited to have another 3rd grade blogger on the block! :)

Can't wait to see your OLW post!

Abby @ Third Grade Bookworm

Stacey

Thanks, Abby!! Looking forward to being a part of this! I've got my OLW post up now! Looking forward to more great blogging! :)

Stacey

I also meant to say thanks so much for being my first follower!!! Yay, you're number 1!! lol And thanks for being the first to leave a comment!

The Bubblegum Tree

Hi Stacey! I am new to the teacher blogging world too. You're blog looks great. Makes me want to get a warm cup of hot chocolate! Love the synonym ideas. It's always good to get them moving! Looking forward to seeing more of your creative juices : )

Stacey

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my blog! It's especially nice to have someone else who is new to teacher blogging too. There is a lot that goes on here, and I'm so excited to be a part of it! Thanks for your nice comments. Yes, winter is my favorite season!! And...I LOVE snow! :)Looking forward to sharing more! Sadly, as I said, I don't really know how to do all the cute worksheets and things, but just different ideas that I hope to share. Maybe the worksheets will come later as I check out more great blogs. Following you too! :)

Post a Comment