CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 9, 2012

Currently January

Another fun part about teacher blogging!  I have been enjoying reading people's Currently January posts!  So much fun, I had to join in!  Farley has a January linky party called Currently January.
This is the template she used which is so cute.  Unfortunately I don't have the computer skills I thought I had to fill it in as all the cool kids have done, lol.  So I will just fill it in below.  She also is giving away an amazing pencil sharpener that seems pretty cool.  So head over to her blog to join in the fun!  Maybe you can figure out how to link it properly on your blog! :-/  :-)  So here are my answers:
listening: to the Bachelor ( not sure why, but I always watch those shows, lol)
loving: this new teacher blog world, so many amazing teachers with some incredible ideas!  So exciting!
thinking: that I want to learn how to do some of the cute teacher bloggy things
wanting: some snow!!!
needing: to learn how to make great worksheets and fun pages for my kids
olw: fresh (fresh start, fresh ideas)

2 comments:

meghan

To make my "currently" thingys, i use http://www.picnik.com/.

You just save the blank template to your computer and upload it on this free site. Then you can add text boxes & everything. Check it out when you get a chance!

Meg
Third Grade in the First State

Stacey

Thank you, thank you, thank you, meg!!! I have a picnik account so I will be checking that out! I truly appreciate your help! :) Have a great night and wonderful day of teaching!! :)

Post a Comment