CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Currently March

I know, I know, I just posted, but I just had to link up with Farley's linky party!  It's always so much fun to link up with her!  It's also so much fun to read the posts from other teachers who have linked up!  So here is mine:


I know, I kinda cheated on the last of my 3 words (hee hee), but I think those are the words my kids, friends, and then family would say about me. :)
Again, have a great night!

4 comments:

Christina

Thanks for the award! I posted a link back to you!

Unknown

I should have cheated on mine too! M is a hard one, but I really like what you came up with.

Amy
The Crazy Adventures of a University Graduate

Stacey

You are so welcome, Christina!! Thanks for posting back to me! :)

Stacey

Yes, M is a hard one, I loved the ones you chose!! They were great! Thanks for becoming a follower! :)

Post a Comment