CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 3, 2012

Book Linky Party -Retry with an actual link this time...I hope! Please help!

OK, I'm still pretty new around here, so I don't even know if this will work for me, but I'm going to give it a try anyway.  Since I am still a bit new, I get giddy when I get new followers.  Just this week I got to 12 followers and then 2 more followers came by.   I know that doesn't seem like much, but when you weren't sure anybody would stop by it's exciting! So, since it's 2012 (and I got 12+ followers), and since it's almost my birthday, I wanted to have a party!  I love parties!  I also love books!  I have many of my favorite books on my shelfari shelf on the side of my blog page.  I would love to find out what other great books some of you love that you read to your class every year.  I just found...and bought the Bucket Filler book because of some great blogs about it!  I had never heard of it, but got it, read it, and fell in love with it!  Now I have a new book to share with my students!  So....that's what this party is...please link up with some of your favorite books.  It would also be nice if you can tell why you or your students love the books!  I have my set favorites every year, but I would love to find some new favorites.  Please join my party and share it with others so I can have a great Book Linky Party!  Would love any comments and links!  Let's Party! :-) OK, that was a bit of a fail on my part! Let's try to party again, I hope this works with the link below. So please come back and leave a link...please! i really would like to get some other book ideas for all ages. So now that I think I actually have a link below please help me out! Truly appreciate it!

2 comments:

Randi

I'm your newest follower. I love the Pigeon series books by Mo Willems. They are always a favorite for my firsites!
Come visit my blog
Randi

Randi @ Teach It With Class
My TPT Store
My Facebook Page

Stacey

Thanks so much for stopping by being my newest follower! Truly appreciate it! :) Also thank you for new book ideas! I have never heard of these either, looking forward to checking them out! Thanks! Heading over to check out your blog now!

Post a Comment